Friday, September 20, 2013

Sorry, dude, wrong number

This may not be a real post. There's certainly not any food in it... but today I really tickled myself. And then a friend suggested that I tell a bunch of strangers about it. Because how can I make this guy's day worse? Public humilation.

So I'm just minding my own business today at lunch, when I get a text from an unknown number. Not even an area code I'm familiar with. And unless I blacked out while running errands at the mall, I didn't (1) get hit on by any dudes, (2) tell him my name is Carlie, or (3) give him my number.

Below are some screen shots of my follow trol of this poor guy. I kind of hated to rub it in, but I really tried to help him out in the end, but he wasn't having any of it.


Here's the photo (a little larger) - it's a meme of Mads' dog Josie after she stopped moving mid-walk.


 
And then...

Here's the larger giraffe...


And the abrupt conclusion :-(



I was really trying to help him out with the pick-up line... but he was NOT interested. On the plus side, my whole day was a little bit brighter by these events.


How do you perk up when you're having a bad week?

1 comment: